As a veteran, spouse, first responder, or veteran’s advocate you can join our mission through the Affiliate Squad. Our affiliates are very important to us and a huge part of our company’s mission. This Agreement details the relationship between Enabled Health and our Affiliates. We greatly respect this relationship and will honor this Agreement and we ask our Affiliates to do the same.
By participating in the Affiliate Program you agree to be bound by the following terms rules:
1. Affiliate Agreement
This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the TacticalVitality affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “TacticalVitality” refers to the companies Enabled Health and Enabled Enterprises.
The TacticalVitality affiliate program is run through our own internal affiliate system. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be issued a special URL once you become an approved member of the TacticalVitality Affiliate Program, which will be unique to you and you only, and will allow you to be paid for affiliate referrals.
Affiliates will receive 15% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links. Your personal Autoship order for a one-month product supply is required each month for commissions to be paid.
Commissions are determined by the sale price of the product, which may change at the discretion of Tactical Vitality based upon limited time special promotions.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system.
Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Proper links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
TacticalVitality pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. We are not responsible for payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
Commissions will be paid monthly by the 10th business day of the month following sale.
Returns and chargebacks will be deducted from affiliate commissions.
7. Order Fulfillment
TacticalVitality will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any TacticalVitality products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away samples of any of these products. TacticalVitality will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped by them.
Customers who purchase products and services through the TacticalVitality Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of TacticalVitality. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. TacticalVitality policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Excluded Content and Sites
TacticalVitality reserves the right to refuse any Affiliate or their site entry into the TacticalVitality Affiliate Program based on the use of excluded content. Affiliates that have websites with the following content do not qualify for the Affiliate Program including sites which:
• Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of TacticalVitality or any other site.
• Promote similar or subpar products
• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or age
• Promote illegal activities, violence or sexually explicit content
• List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by TacticalVitality
Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating this Agreement.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the TacticalVitality brand and marketing resources.
Affiliates are permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources provided. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the affiliate may contact us and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following are prohibited actions and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account:
• Affiliates MAY NOT use the TacticalVitality logo, logo marks or other TacticalVitality website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with TacticalVitality
• Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “Tactical Vitality” in ANY variation in their site URL
• Affiliates MAY NOT sell TacticalVitality product on any website including but not limited to ebay, amazon or their own ecommerce website
11. Anti-Spam Policy
TacticalVitality prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
• Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
• Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules. If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
• Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
• Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
• Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
TacticalVitality, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
• Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the TacticalVitality Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse.
• Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of the affiliate account.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com.
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin with the acceptance of the Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. TacticalVitality may terminate this Agreement due to violation of this Agreement. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the TacticalVitality websites, and all TacticalVitality trademarks and logos, other TacticalVitality marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
TacticalVitality will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and TacticalVitality will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration. Illinois law shall apply. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
BY SIGNING UP WITH THE TACTICALVITALITY AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THIS PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OT STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.